Most recent role:
Glyndebourne Opera house wig technician
(April - December 2018)
Hairdressing NVQ Level 2 (Apprentice at The Hair co. Lewes)
BA (Hons) Make up and prosthetics for performance
London College of Fashion
Course representative at London College of Fashion (2012-2013)
B-TEC Art Foundation.
Brighton and Hove City College
A levels; Psychology, fine art, modern history.
Lewes Sussex Downs
- Cosmetology technician for Disney Cruise Line. (Feb 2017-Jan 2018)
- 'Rothschild and Sons' two days cover. (2018) Covering wig supervisor: Lucille Harding. London
- 'Twice charmed: A Cinderella Story with a Twist' (2017) 'Disney Dreams' (2017) 'Tangled' (2017) 'Marvel day at sea' (2017) 'Once upon a song' (2017) 'A Dream goes on' (2017) all on board the Disney Magic.
- 'The Tempest' directed by Simon Usher at Nottinghill Print room (November 2016) Prosthetic designer
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Firle Bonfire Society Production (April-May 2016) Make-up and Hair designer and artist.
- 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' London Children's Ballet (January 2016) Make-up and Hair artist.
- Dusty at the Charing Cross theatre directed by Chris Cowey (July 2015 - November 2015) Wig Assistant. Wig Designer: Darren Evans.
- 'Repetition' by Segolene V. Schemer (July 2015) RADA show piece performance. HOD of Makeup and hair: Jessica Goddard
- 'MOJO' (September 2014)By Jez Butterwoth The White Bear Theatre Assistant: Period Hair Stylist HOD: Stefanie Kemp.
- V&A 'Club to Catwalk' Friday night late event (October 2013) Makeup team coordinator and make up artist.
- Southwark Playhouse theatre: 'Titanic' (June-August 2013) Hair stylist and wig department team member.
References available on request.
- Hair and make-up artist (March 2018) Emma Joanne photography Amateur photography magazine boudoir shoot.
- Hair and make-up assistant (July 2016) Assisting Amy prifti.
- Hair and make-up artist (October 2015) Carrie Kwok AW 15 collection.
- Hair and make-up artist (June 2015) Keala Leilani Seitz SS 15 collection.
- Hair and make-up artist (May 2015) Sophie Ferguson SS 15 collection.
- Hair and make-up artist (May/December 2014) Renee Bedell menswear both AW and SS collections.
- Hair and make-up artist (December 2014) Maison Close catwalk: UK lingerie awards.
- Hairstylist and make-up artist (February 2014) 'Over the Rainbow catwalk' collection designed by Isaac O'Riordan. In aid of Friends First- a charity helping homeless and vulnerable people across Sussex. Hair and makeup designed by Amy Prifti and Fran Carter.
- Hairstylist (January 2014) Photographer: Helen Abraham, Make up artist: Ilaria Coccia and stylist: Rute Pinto.
- Hairstylist and make-up artist (April 2013) Photographer: Tuli Litvak.
- Hairstylist and make-up artist (October 2012) Photographer: Scarlett Shaney Langdon.
- Hair and make-up artist (December2018 -January 2019) 'Sisters of House Black' for Elivision.
- Hair and make-up work experience under the supervision of Sophie Ashworth (August-October 2015) Sony Pictures Television production UK.
- Hair and make-up artist for Web Series with Caroline Rebecca Shallow. (July-August 2015) "The Grind" Directed by Nosa Eke.
- Black Coffee Theatre (April 2014) Injury makeup & dirtying down, theater trailer. 'Hall'
- 'Dinner Alone' (July 2014) Directed by Kanne Vee. (Short film) Injuries.
- 'A journey to Remember' (March 2014) Directed by Ofelya Ozkeser. Assisting bald cap. HOD: Stefanie Kemp.
- V&A 'Letta's dream' (January- February 2014) Head of wig department with Katherine Vose and Stefanie Kemp.
- Kering (September 2015- Current) Hair and make-up artist for filming.
- Bridal assisting Amy Prifti (July 2015) Assistant
- Simpkin & Roses Catering Company (November 2014) Hair and make-up artist 'Fundraising Dinner' HOD: Stefanie Kemp and Megan Doyle.
- Inhuman Resources, Leeds (January 2014) Prosthetic application and make-up artist.
- Sir John Soanes museum, London (October 2013) Make-up artist for catering staff.
- Otley charity zombie run (September 2013) Make- up artist.
- London School of Business (December 2012) Make-up artist and hairstylist.
Music videos worked on include Bombay Bicycle club, Darq E Freaker, Bianca Yuzon & Grades assisting Anna Thompson.
Published work in Amateur photography magazine and Marie Claire.
All rights reserved