Most recent role:
Glyndebourne Opera house wig technician
(April 2018 - current)
Hairdressing NVQ Level 2 (Apprentice at The Hair co. Lewes)
BA (Hons) Make up and prosthetics for performance
London College of Fashion
Course representative at London College of Fashion (2012-2013)
B-TEC Art Foundation.
Brighton and Hove City College
A levels; Psychology, fine art, modern history.
Lewes Sussex Downs
- 48 hour musical of 'Singin' in the Rain' in aid of Lewy Body Foundation (Oct 2019) Hair artist HOD: Lauren Appleby.
- Goodwood Revival - The Duke's ball (Sept 2019) Make-up and Prosthetics artist. HOD: Lisa George.
- 'All Men must sing - A parody' Brighton Fringe festival - The long and short of it productions (June 2019) Make-up and hair assistant. Designer: Lily Brazier
- Lead Cosmetology technician for Disney Cruise Line. DISNEY MAGIC (Feb 2017-Jan 2018)
- 'Rothschild and Sons' two days cover. (2018) Covering wig supervisor: Lucille Harding. London
- 'Twice charmed: A Cinderella Story with a Twist' (2017) 'Disney Dreams' (2017) 'Tangled' (2017) 'Marvel day at sea' (2017) 'Once upon a song' (2017) 'A Dream goes on' (2017) all on board the Disney Magic.
- 'The Tempest' directed by Simon Usher at Nottinghill Print room (November 2016) Prosthetic designer
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Firle Bonfire Society Production (April-May 2016) Make-up and Hair designer and artist.
- 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' London Children's Ballet (January 2016) Make-up and Hair artist.
- Dusty at the Charing Cross theatre directed by Chris Cowey (July 2015 - November 2015) Wig Assistant. Wig Designer: Darren Evans.
- 'Repetition' by Segolene V. Schemer (July 2015) RADA show piece performance. HOD of Makeup and hair: Jessica Goddard
- 'MOJO' (September 2014)By Jez Butterwoth The White Bear Theatre Assistant: Period Hair Stylist HOD: Stefanie Kemp.
- V&A 'Club to Catwalk' Friday night late event (October 2013) Makeup team coordinator and make up artist.
- Southwark Playhouse theatre: 'Titanic' (June-August 2013) Hair stylist and wig department team member.
References available on request.
- Hair and make-up artist (December 2018) Marie Claire Magazine UK March 2019 issue. 'First person' article.
- Hair and make-up artist (March 2018) Emma Joanne photography Amateur photography magazine boudoir shoot.
- Hair and make-up assistant (July 2016) Assisting Amy prifti.
- Hair and make-up artist (October 2015) Carrie Kwok AW 15 collection.
- Hair and make-up artist (June 2015) Keala Leilani Seitz SS 15 collection.
- Hair and make-up artist (May 2015) Sophie Ferguson SS 15 collection.
- Hair and make-up artist (May/December 2014) Renee Bedell menswear both AW and SS collections.
- Hair and make-up artist (December 2014) Maison Close catwalk: UK lingerie awards.
- Hairstylist and make-up artist (February 2014) 'Over the Rainbow catwalk' collection designed by Isaac O'Riordan. In aid of Friends First- a charity helping homeless and vulnerable people across Sussex. Hair and makeup designed by Amy Prifti and Fran Carter.
- Hairstylist (January 2014) Photographer: Helen Abraham, Make up artist: Ilaria Coccia and stylist: Rute Pinto.
- Hairstylist and make-up artist (April 2013) Photographer: Tuli Litvak.
- Hairstylist and make-up artist (October 2012) Photographer: Scarlett Shaney Langdon.
- Hair and make-up artist (December 2018 -January 2019) 'Sisters of House Black' for Elivision.
- Hair and make-up work experience under the supervision of Sophie Ashworth (August-October 2015) Sony Pictures Television production UK.
- Hair and make-up artist for Web Series with Caroline Rebecca Shallow. (July-August 2015) "The Grind" Directed by Nosa Eke.
- Black Coffee Theatre (April 2014) Injury makeup & dirtying down, theater trailer. 'Hall'
- 'Dinner Alone' (July 2014) Directed by Kanne Vee. (Short film) Injuries.
- 'A journey to Remember' (March 2014) Directed by Ofelya Ozkeser. Assisting bald cap. HOD: Stefanie Kemp.
- V&A 'Letta's dream' (January- February 2014) Head of wig department with Katherine Vose and Stefanie Kemp.
- Princess cruise line
- Simpkin & Roses Catering Company
- Inhuman Resources, Leeds
- Sir John Soanes museum, London
- Otley charity zombie run
- London School of Business
- Marie Claire
Music videos worked on include Bombay Bicycle club, Darq E Freaker, Bianca Yuzon & Grades assisting Anna Thompson.
Published work in Amateur photography magazine and Marie Claire.
All rights reserved